The Holisitic Living and Weight Loss Program will help you with this and much more
One thing that is a guarantee is that as we age we will add some pounds, we feel a loss of energy and we may even begin to suffer some adverse physical symptoms because of ongoing stress. Statistics show that we gain one pound a year after the age of 40. While this may be what happens on an average, there are ways to slow down the weight gain and eventually release the weight permanently.
Are you tired of the up and down weight gain? Are you constantly having cravings that come and go through out the day? Are you suffering from hot flashes, sleeplessness and fatigue? Are you ready to stop all these symptoms and turn your life into one of wellness and joy?
The Holisitic Living and Weight Loss Program will help you with this and much more:
In this one on one coaching program you will learn from me, Lynnis Woods-Mullins, a Holisitic Living and Wellness Expert for Women Over 40 with 10 years’ experience, how to not only get in control of your weight but also how to change your overall lifestyle to one that is thriving and well for your mind, body and spirit. Plus, I'm including my favorite healthy lifestyle tips, recipes, and empowering action steps to help you look and feel amazing and be at your best. Because permanently releasing weight requires a lifestyle change, we take a three-pronged approach that addresses the needs of your mind, body and spirit.
What’s included in the coaching:
Body Wellness Coaching
- Three 30 Day Meal Plans
- Healthy Detox Program
- Weekly Recipes
- Weight Release, Energy Increase Smoothies
- Calorie Tracking and Measurements
- Essential Oils
- Fitness Program (it is required that you enroll in a fitness program, I can refer you to a great virtual program)
- Energy Tonics
Mind Wellness Coaching
- Techniques to release stress and anxiety
- Wellness Affirmations
- Virtual Decluttering (cabinets and fridge)
- Virtual Shopping Trip
- Subliminal Messaging Video Play List
- Identifying and avoiding triggers
Spirit Wellness Coaching
- Morning regimes (starting your day in a positive way)
- Evening Regime
- Uplifting, Motivational and Inspirational Weekly Coaching Sessions
- Guided Meditation Playlist
- Weight Release Journaling
With This Course You Will:
- Discover a fun and simple way of healthy eating
- Get great recipes that are simple to do and taste great
- Rewire your thought patterns by practicing daily affirmations to experience more self-love
- Watch a gradual change and transformation of your mind, body and spirit
- Gain knowledge on what foods to eat and what foods not to eat and why
- Ignite deeper love for yourself based upon who you are and not what you look like
- Loose inches and pounds within a short period of time
- Learn what your triggers are when it comes to emotional eating and over eating
Who Should Take This Course
- Anyone who have struggled with up and down weight gain
- Anyone who wants to have more energy
- A person who is ready to make a lifestyle change to get well and stay well
- Anyone who has a desire to take care of the total person mind, body and spirit
- Anyone who wants to have a supportive, knowledgeable and supportive coach who works with you one on one to achieve the goals you set
How Does It Work?
Once you register, will receive an email, video and calendar link to schedule your first intake and coaching session. We will take your measurements, set you up on your calorie tracking app, determine your goals and create your first menu plan. Every week you will receive a menu plan, an email and video that will have various information to aide you during your weight loss journey. You will also have weekly coaching sessions. Each of these sessions will cover additional information full of nutritional tips, movement techniques, and other valuable information that will help you achieve your weight loss goals. You will also have the opportunity speak directly with me to address any questions., feedback and whatever else you want to share. This one on one coaching time is for you!
What’s the first step?
The first step is to schedule an initial 30-minute consultation to discuss what you hope to achieve and what your timelines are. After that we are off and running toward the weight management finish line, with an expectation of great and powerful results!